• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NHL 2022-2023 season

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    ok so we are now more than 2/3rds done with the season. there is less than 2 weeks to go before the trade deadlines ends. who are your team(s)? do you think your team will make the playoffs?

for me i am a huge LA Kings fan. been following them since Gretzky came to LA. my team has won 2 cups since then (2012 and 2014). we have only 4 players left from those cup teams. we have a nice mix of young and veteran players, but the team is made up of mostly young players. we made the playoffs for the first time in 5 years or so last year. we did not make it out of the first round. today we are only a point away from 1st place Vegas in the Pacific division. i think we should go pretty far. but i think we are kind of shaky at goaltending. Pheonix Copley has stepped in admirably. but he has no playoff experience and Quick is starting to show some slowing down.

Reactions: AugieTN
    dustin brown had his number retired to the rafters and just got a statue put up at Crypto.com Arena .....formally known as Staples center. he retired last year. he was one of my favorite players. when he first came up, he was all body. he currently holds the most hits in team history! he had many many hits like that thru his career.

now days it is more about speed and puck handling which is more entertaining.

Upvote 0
    Back in the day when the Blackhawks playing in their old stadium, I was in with a group of attorneys who bought 6 season tickets. Just a fluke I got in their group by a friend my wife knew.

Once the old stadium got torn down in 1995 I tried out the new stadium and it just wasn't the same. It was like commercialized. I'm still a Blackhawk fan, but I won't go to any more games in the new stadium.

Reactions: ocnbrze
    Upvote 0
    Back in the day when the Blackhawks playing in their old stadium, I was in with a group of attorneys who bought 6 season tickets. Just a fluke I got in their group by a friend my wife knew.

Once the old stadium got torn down in 1995 I tried out the new stadium and it just wasn't the same. It was like commercialized. I'm still a Blackhawk fan, but I won't go to any more games in the new stadium.
    at least your stadium did not get re-named to Crypto.com Arena. i really hate the name. thank god nothing was re-modeled.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones