• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No Angry Birds for me :(

LOL angry birds is very addictive, I told my parents about the game, they both got hooked, my father told his coworkers about it, they went and downloaded it and are hooked... it's spreading like a disease.

I can't see what all the fuss is about to be honest. Like some others here I downloaded it, played a few levels then deleted it as it's all the same concept....pull back the sling, aim, fire. Maybe it gets more exciting in the higher levels or something but I much prefer Alchemy which does make you think some.

Each to their own, however.

Upvote 0
I agree Eddy. Play it for a couple of minutes and you experience flinging birds and wiping all the pigs every time on the first easy levels. Very soon things get harder and you need to think before you fling, and that's the challenge: what angle? How far? When to press the screen? What to aim for first? How to set it up ready for bird #4? How to do max damage for a higher 3* score? Trying other options instead of the obvious? It's all good, and the more you play the more enjoyable it becomes.

Upvote 0
But that is because you are a teenager and want to play a shoot 'em up.
AngryBirds & ShootU! are great games that get you hooked and make you think, unlike FPS games.
Also, I don't think a phone is the best environment for a FPS, do you? I'd love a mobile version of my TotalWar games, but that isn't ever going to be able to happen, but I don't compare phone games against a PC game anyway. Why do you?

I am 56 years old and like to play those kind of games instead of mindless moron games, and speaking of a moron nice assumption!!!! I am on Xbox live with Battlefield everyday, also Disabled besides being OLD!!!!:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones