no contract?

Last Updated:

1. costarican

costarican Well-Known Member

is it there any plan unlimited with 2gb of data just like metro? no contract?

Advertisement
  2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

3. costarican

thanks! and how bout those bring your own phone ? i heard something about that
  4. DragonSlayer95

5. costarican

thanks a lot man :)
  6. DragonSlayer95

Anytime fella ;)
  7. costarican

8. DragonSlayer95

Not at all, if we had t-mobile in my city, I'd definitely take them over sprint, all for the data speeds lol
  9. costarican

lol sprint is so expensive haha and im just a 18 year old working as a granite fabricator and goin to college for now i cant afford sprint :(
    but maybe ill pick up a sim card from them tomorrow and start using a gnex :)
  10. DragonSlayer95

This is true, but where t mobile doesn't reach where sprint does, kind of a no brainer.

Although sprint speeds are slow, can't beat 1600 minutes, unlimited text and data for $179 for 3 phones.
  11. mogelijk

mogelijk Well-Known Member

Actually, you can beat that. T-Mobile Value Plans have an Unlimited talk, text and data (no throttling) plan that covers three phones for $164.98. Unfortunately, for limited talk you have to drop down to 1000 minutes, but with unlimited data the price is only $124.98.
    Crashdamage and tube517 like this.
  12. chong67

chong67 Well-Known Member

$26 x 3 lines = $78 and each phone get about 8000 minutes.
  13. runtmms

runtmms Well-Known Member

Have you considered Solavei? They use the T-Mobile prepaid network. It's $49 for unlimited talk / text / data (first 4GB unthrottled.) They are also doing a referral sign up program that can effectively lower this rate.
  14. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female

15. epp

epp Well-Known Member

Ting is owned by Tucows (an early Internet company), but the service uses Sprint's network.