No Handcent SMS???Support

1. motoracer1486

motoracer1486 Well-Known Member

Handcent SMS doesn't show up in the market with my Slider for some reason. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

Advertisement
    :
  2. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

Go in via web interface, sign out of your google account. Find Handcent and try and download it. It will ask you to sign in. Once signed in it will either download or tell you it is in compatible with your device.
  3. primetech

primetech Well-Known Member

I used Handcent for a week, had nothing but problems with it. As soon as the popup came on the screen, things would lag dangerously.

I would recommend anything between SMS Popup and GO SMS. Just not this.
  4. motoracer1486

I've never had an issue with Handcent. It appeared by itself on the market - no issues.
  5. daytonaUSA

daytonaUSA Well-Known Member

Same here. Not to be a smart guy, but did you spell it correctly? Otherwise, if you spell it "Handcent" it's right there, ready to download to your Slider.
  6. motoracer1486

Yes I did spell it correctly - it didn't show before. All of the font packs and different languages showed, but not the program itself. Strange, but all is well now :)
  7. daytonaUSA

Good to hear. See my post in this area about program issues. Maybe devs are just now trying to write code for this phone.. donno.
  8. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Well-Known Member

Handcent was not showing up in the market for almost two weeks. It was a well known problem documented by even the developers.

It finally came back to the market last week sometime.
  9. daytonaUSA

Great to hear. Hopefully this gives a bit of hope with my Jet Car Stunts issue.
  10. pearlygates

pearlygates Member

Plus one for the GoSMS Pro... downloaded it from the market and love it! Problem free!
  11. chaospandemic

chaospandemic New Member

is anyone else having trouble with handcent? It refuses to send mms messages.