• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No Keyboard :-/

rayven0001

Lurker
Apr 15, 2013
I had rooted my phone a while back. I just recently had some problems and wanted to start over. So, I restored my phone. However, I forgot that I had replaced the browser and keyboard and deleted the old ones before I restored. Now, I don't know how to sign in to google play again & install a new keyboard or anything. :thinking: Could you please tell me if I have any options? Or, am I S.O.L? :(

Thanks.. I ended up finding a way to use the sdk to solve the problem. Now, I 'm wondering if anyone could tell me where to find the boot animations? I' ve tried adding new ones without much success. I always end with my new animation and the VM animation on start up. I also really hate the boot sound if anyone could help me get rid of that. Whenever I change it, the old one comes back when I reboot.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones