• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No mobile data

bwallx

Lurker
Mar 18, 2019
My service provider is a Spanish Jetnet. My phone Blackview A80. Android 9

Since receiving a new updated sim card from Jetnet, my apps are unable to access the internet when out of wifi range.

I have checked all my settings to enable it and talked with Jetnet. Jetnet advised resetting the APN details, which I did even though they were already correct.

I am at a loss. Any suggestions please?

p.s. my data usage on the phone is shown as almost zero!

The obvious answers are a problem with your account settings (i.e. in Jetnet's systems) or a problem with the SIM (either a fault or some incompatibility with your phone). Both of these would be things only Jetnet could solve. I'd try to get them to verify that there isn't an account problem and then ask for a new SIM: if the problem started when the current SIM arrived the most likely answer is that the SIM is the cause, one way or another.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones