• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root No USB debugging

gjtoth

Lurker
Aug 1, 2011
If you have one of the knock-offs that doesn't have a setting to allow you to enable USB debugging, you no longer have to despair. Android Market has a utility called, "USB Debugging" that will give you access to that setting.

It works with this crappy SAWEE10.

Now, if I can just find one that will enable me to run my apps from an SD card!

If you have one of the knock-offs that doesn't have a setting to allow you to enable USB debugging, you no longer have to despair. Android Market has a utility called, "USB Debugging" that will give you access to that setting.

It works with this crappy SAWEE10.

Now, if I can just find one that will enable me to run my apps from an SD card!

Try Optimizer Toolbox. It has a function, among many, that gives you a little icon after you install an app that tells you you can move the app to sd and has a menu function to do it.

Reactions: gjtoth
Upvote 0
I have a sawee10 (actually its a friends that I am helping him with) and to get the usb debugging, just download launcher pro, hold and press on the desktop after installing, and choose shortcuts, then scroll down and choose activities, and then scroll all the way down, till you get settings, and all the way down in the settings till you see development. works

Upvote 0
I have a sawee10 (actually its a friends that I am helping him with) and to get the usb debugging, just download launcher pro, hold and press on the desktop after installing, and choose shortcuts, then scroll down and choose activities, and then scroll all the way down, till you get settings, and all the way down in the settings till you see development. works
Good Afternoon chantelle_sa, Done what you said and switched on the debugging, but still not letting me move to SD, Do you have any idea how to fix the problem Please?

Kinds Regards

Upvote 0
Good Afternoon chantelle_sa, Done what you said and switched on the debugging, but still not letting me move to SD, Do you have any idea how to fix the problem Please?

Kinds Regards

what do you mean 'move to SD'? You cannot move all applications to the SD card, they wouldn't work if you could. There is an application that is called Link2SD that allows you to move parts of some applications from the system partition to the 'sd' partition (that might be either the internal tf card or the external tf card depending on what firmware you have), this frees up space on the system partition.

Follow the instructions on the information page for Link2SD in Market.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones