• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Nonsensikal (Blue, Vanilla, Black)

Just scroll down in the [Notification colors] page and you will find the following settings

Item title color
Items text color
Items time color

Once you select your new color you must tap the circle in the center to actually change the color. Some changes require a reboot to take affect. I do not remember which ones.

Raeli

Quote:
Originally Posted by gospodinwizard
I'm a big fan of especially Nonsensikal Black. The sole problem I have with it is I find it rather hard to see/read the text in the notifications. Black text on a dark gray background doesn't play well with my vision.

Quote:
For themed versions please click the theme defaults app in the app launcher to get white notification bar text

I, too have this problem and I went through all the tweaks (settings--CyanMod--User Interface---Tweaks &Notification colors). I can't find where it has the text for each item that is listed in the pull down.

I do have Vanilla 10.1 and then changed the theme to Black_Stock.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones