• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Norton Ghost" or Windows System Image type of app for droid users

seeker613

Aug 15, 2010
Since it seems that there are no apps to backup data fm all of the diff 3d party apps; how's about a Norton Ghost or Windows System Image type of app that will make a complete, bit-by-bit restorable image of EVERYTHING (everything that is on the droid, data, settings, pics), so in the event of a lost device, lost or corrupted data, or just a 'plain old' backup so that if one does a Factory Reset all will NOT be lost.

I pine away for a complete backup solution that I left behind when my Palm Centro needed to be replaced; because there were apps all over the place that allowed complete backup of everything...

Maybe to SD card, maybe to pc via wifi, or cable. It would be nice if only a certain app's data or app settings could be restored, but for now I'll settle for a total backup & restore app that works like Ghost or Win. System Image.

Whadda ya say folks? I'd love to see something like this.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones