• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not as smart as he thought, perhaps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rootabaga

Android Expert
Aug 11, 2014
Crazyville, CA
Lucky at Jeopardy, unlucky at "love."'

But what the heck is a 28 year old man doing going out with a girl that isn't even old enough to drive? And what the heck is up with her parents? Sheesh.

Jerry Slowick, 28, is accused of having sexual contact with a 15-year-old girl in Walworth County in March, according to the Lake Geneva News.

The teen says she went to a movie with Slowik, and afterward she claims he drove her to a dead-end road where the two kissed and he touched her in a sexual manner, according to the criminal complaint.

Article: Former Jeopardy! Champ Faces Sexual Assault Charges | NBC Chicago

But what the heck is a 28 year old man doing going out with a girl that isn't even old enough to drive?

That seems pretty clear-cut to me, not to mention the law enforcement agencies involved in charging him.

As I'm sure we all agree that sexual abuse of minors is wrong, I see little point in discussing an individual case.

Reactions: codesplice
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones