• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not enough avaible stoage?

TitanCr0ss

Lurker
Apr 20, 2011
My admire keeps telling me not enough available internal memory to update my apps when I have 65MB available. I just uninstall and re-install the app to over look this but i'd like it to stop happening. Is there any way to defrag the memory on my phone? (Not defrag the SD card which is 32gb)

My admire keeps telling me not enough available internal memory to update my apps when I have 65MB available. I just uninstall and re-install the app to over look this but i'd like it to stop happening. Is there any way to defrag the memory on my phone? (Not defrag the SD card which is 32gb)

when you uninstall an app certain files still remain in your phone causing the storage problems. you can an app such as root explorer and use the search function to find files relating to that app that were left over. there are also apps that do this for you however and there was one i read about on here a while back but i couldnt find it when i tried again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones