• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROMs Not sure if this belongs in here but..

Thatdad

Android Expert
Jun 4, 2013
South Georgia
Hi all. So I'm gonna cut to the chase. Cyanogenmod is kind of having a hard time with their unified builds (jflte etc.)

So I figured I'd leave this here for anyone who might be interested in getting involved, because the sooner we can get some maintainers for the phones the sooner cyanogenmod can get stable and have support for the devices.

Basically currently there's only a couple maintainers for jflte and it's a couple guys who only have verizon and T-Mobile. So let's give them some help!

And if any mods disagree with this being here please feel free to move it for me.

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Community#How_to_contribute

I agree what your saying im using a s4 Jltetmo and i work on roms based off of cyanogenmod
Come on to their github they could really use you! :) if you know anyone who uses sprint or especially international please share this with them because there's no maintainers at all for it as far as I know

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones