• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not sure whether or not to get this Memory card for my ZTE Warp, help?

Hello eveyone, me again, I just wanted to make sure before spending my money if buying this SD card would be incompatible or not work with my phone, I have a SanDisk 2 GB SD Card and it's not that much space as you can see. I was wondering if this product
SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A)
would be compatible with my ZTE Warp, and could function, because I need to get a new one with much more space, so is getting this 32-GB SD card compatible with my phone and will work, or not? :thinking: Or if anyone has anything better that's 32 GB for my ZTE Warp?

Hello eveyone, me again, I just wanted to make sure before spending my money if buying this SD card would be incompatible or not work with my phone, I have a SanDisk 2 GB SD Card and it's not that much space as you can see. I was wondering if this product
SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A)
would be compatible with my ZTE Warp, and could function, because I need to get a new one with much more space, so is getting this 32-GB SD card compatible with my phone and will work, or not? :thinking: Or if anyone has anything better that's 32 GB for my ZTE Warp?

Go for it!!:D That's what I have!!;) 32GB Rocks!!:rock::thrasher:

Reactions: Zayny
Upvote 0
Go for it!!:D That's what I have!!;) 32GB Rocks!!:rock::thrasher:

Thanks! SanDisk Ultra it is!

tumblr_m9vypbbIAo1qe04alo2_250.gif

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
I believe this is the exact same one I have.. I know it's a 32GB SanDisk Ultra at least lol

I think I remember reading somewhere that 64GB cards were compatible with the Warp too..
I'm almost certain I heard this too. And I think as long as it's formatted in Android, you should be good with just about anything lol

Upvote 0
I believe this is the exact same one I have.. I know it's a 32GB SanDisk Ultra at least lol

I'm almost certain I heard this too. And I think as long as it's formatted in Android, you should be good with just about anything lol

If memory serves me correct: Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB

And that's the same card im running, its a great sd card....;)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Well if i could find some updated spec info that would be nice lol but everything I have found is at least a 1yr old or so, dont see why not but it can have limitations or as stated a special 64g card, dont no if it would be worth it if it cost as much or more than the phone lol.....:rolleyes:

True... but at least it's not locked to the warp :) You could probably use it in the next phone you buy too, maximizing your investment.

Upvote 0
Reactions: LilBit and Doc
Upvote 0
Hey guys, dead thread kinda, but here's an update.

This card: here

Works perfectly as shown below:

I had to have the phone format it after I plugged it in however, since windows wouldn't let me format fat32, the phone said it was a damaged card, and i didn't feel like rebooting to mint.

Clearly, the card works fine :D

I'll post antutu shots tomorrow after I run them...maybe. Heading to Cape Cod in the evening!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 54
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones