Not your normal "Should I Incredible question"

Last Updated:

1. Darbley77

Darbley77 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have the Droid and have no issues with it.......never rooted but I am thinking bout it. But on to the question. I am up for my new every two on one of my other lines so should I get the Incredible and then make my decision or just hold off for....who knows what?

Im not posting this in the Incredible forum cause I already know what they would say......sell the Droid and get 2 Incredibles. :)

Advertisement
  2. radikal

radikal Well-Known Member

Heck if ya got enough likes get a droid, incredible and eris and then compare them haha. its really up to you, i love droid, i am not moving to incredible, no keyboard

3. shadowdude777

shadowdude777 Well-Known Member

The Incredible really is the same thing as the Droid. What features are there on it that make it completely different from the Droid? I say wait it out for something with a 4.3" screen and/or 4G. Whatever Verizon's response to the HTC EVO is. Get that! ;)

Darbley77 likes this.
  4. nader2013

nader2013 Well-Known Member

Don't forget the 1ghz snapdragon processor :) (If you don't wanna root)

5. radikal

radikal Well-Known Member

and the sense ui, sense ui is dif. it includes flash lite.... so whatever happens to be best for you. I am OC'd to 1.1 and getting the sense ui rom soon, i am good to go

6. shadowdude777

shadowdude777 Well-Known Member

It's marginally more powerful compared to the OMAP at stock 550MHz and about the same as the OMAP at 800MHz. So yeah, it's slightly more powerful for whoever isn't rooted, but who isn't rooted!? ;)

7. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

I'm not. :)