note everything or note appGeneral

Last Updated:

1. HSB

HSB Active Member This Topic's Starter

i saw on some of the user interfaces that you can list your notes on a home screen. could someone tell me how to do that?. if i long press on a home screen it brings up note everything but not a list of all my items.

thanks. i wanted to be able to see my list of things to do on the home screen. if this is not the right app to do that, could someone suggest one. thanks.

Advertisement
  2. KingoftheJust

KingoftheJust Active Member

I use Color Note. It's an Android Widget. You can create notes in the app itself, long press on the home screen, add Android Widget, select Color Note, select which note to add to the home screen and it's added.

I chose Color Note for the very reason you described and I love it.

3. KingoftheJust

I should have added that you need to download and install Color Note from the Android Market. It is not pre-installed. Search for Color Note.

4. HSB

HSB Active Member This Topic's Starter

thanks-
    question though - can you get the entire list on the home page. i want to be able to see my list of things to do on the home page. i can't seem to get more than one note on there.
    thanks

5. KingoftheJust

No.

I title the list as to the contents so that the note on my home screen shows it. You must click the note to open the list. This is sufficient for me, as I use the note/list on the home screen as a reminder of the things I need to accomplish for the day. Click on the note and there it is..

Works for my needs.

6. KingoftheJust

No.

I title the note/list as to the contents then place it on my home screen. You must tap the note to open it. Works for me, as I simply use the note on the home screen as a reminder to open the list and check off things as I do them.