• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Odd thing is I love PC games...

Grew up on the Atari, pong and all. Graduated to PC gaming and now I can't do console gaming. Don't want to learn the inputs I guess and PC controls are so much easier.

Thing is I'd love to play games on my tablet but I can't seem to find a Baldur's Gate type game out there for me. Any suggestions?

Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
Motorola Photon 4G

Grew up on the Atari, pong and all. Graduated to PC gaming and now I can't do console gaming. Don't want to learn the inputs I guess and PC controls are so much easier.

Thing is I'd love to play games on my tablet but I can't seem to find a Baldur's Gate type game out there for me. Any suggestions?

Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
Motorola Photon 4G

I don't think you'll find any RPG's like you find on consoles (or PC) yet, but if you want a few good RPG's - I can definitely recommend some.

Zenonia (the entire series from 1-4)
Inotia
Destinia
Eve of the Genesis (paid)
Illusia (paid)
Spectral Souls (paid)
Crusade of Destiny (paid)
Symphony of Eternity (paid)
Battleheart (paid, but is more like an Action RPG-type)

Let me know if you like any of the titles - the ones w/o parenthesis are free.

Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones