• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave the enterprise verzion account manager my CC number and the plan I want with the phone and the PHONE I want...... Also the number to port from Us cellular.

It was exciting, but now I am reading December here?

Anywho I got the 450 mins, 1000 text message ( it was like 250 for $5 like last week) ....

10gb of data for $50

Whats the difference between the insurance? WTE and WPP

WTE is 6.99 and WPP 5.18

Both look the same.

Upvote 0
So I poked my head in a while back a couple times and said a few things here and there on this crazy topic. Today, I log in and I'm about 25 pages back......no problem. I start skimming through and couldn't get any closer than 8 pages away from the last page!!! I'll wait until about 3am and play catch up, I'm tired already and I have a ton of work to do! lol

Upvote 0
Why are you so positive?

Positive thinking isn't going to make your phone materialize out of thin air. I know that you're really hoping that the phone will be available on the 21st, but it isn't going to happen. I hate to be the barer of bad news, but I might as well let you know now, before you get upset on the 21st. Sit tight, it will be here soon enough, but the 21st is not happening.

Upvote 0
I did not want to quote your entire post to take up space but wow man! /me is jealous!

This thing is really going to be worth the wait!!!

Cheers man. :D

You are most welcome, but I'm not a guy. :D

yes, they do sparkle.. I seen it.:rolleyes:

Ummmmm, well I don't sparkle.

Besides:

131332860500.jpg

Upvote 0
Hmm. As my food is microwaving, I'll throw this out there:

The Verizon rep I was texting back and forth just texted me:

(I'll put it in quotes so it's not lost in other pages)

"Nope I was just talking to the samsung rep. He said late this month early next month it was pushed back. He wont let me touch or see it"

Who knows. Still, I'm cautiously optimistic. I told him I'm hearing online preordering on Monday, and whether he's heard anything about it.

Did they happen to say why it was pushed back? I'm starting to wonder if the VP rep that called me back for Norcal wasn't hinting at a supply or issue regarding recalling the shipments when she told me they didn't have a firm date and couldn't give one out, since it would be subject to change and that who knew they might need to return stuff from the warehouse. I wish I'd written down her exact words, but now this news about it being pushed out makes me wonder if she was hinting at it. :(

If you can get details from the rep about why it was pushed, that'd be great. Thanks again for all your info Han!

Upvote 0
Positive thinking isn't going to make your phone materialize out of thin air. I know that you're really hoping that the phone will be available on the 21st, but it isn't going to happen. I hate to be the barer of bad news, but I might as well let you know now, before you get upset on the 21st. Sit tight, it will be here soon enough, but the 21st is not happening.

What you said does not answer the question.... :)

200th post.... Woo hoo!!! :D

Upvote 0
Hmm. As my food is microwaving, I'll throw this out there:

The Verizon rep I was texting back and forth just texted me:

(I'll put it in quotes so it's not lost in other pages)

"Nope I was just talking to the samsung rep. He said late this month early next month it was pushed back. He wont let me touch or see it"

Who knows. Still, I'm cautiously optimistic. I told him I'm hearing online preordering on Monday, and whether he's heard anything about it.

:eek::mad: Man I wish I were in charge of this thing. What good does Verizon think will come of playing deaf, dumb, and blind with this phone release?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones