• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need an iPhone killer...and right now...there still isnt one on the market.

I tend to look at this a little differently. I like the idea of the sum of all Android phones rivaling (or surpassing) the iPhone. That's the beauty of giving consumers many phone choices and not just "here's your phone (iPhone), hope you like it"...

I do agree that bigger and badder Android phones are needed for this to happen. Awesome ones - with keyboard, without keyboard - different flavors for different tastes... But we don't need one single phone to outsell the iPhone.

Upvote 0
eh nah, I'm gonna be thrilled if the Incredible meets all the criteria I want. I'll be satisfied

Funny that this topic comes up. I am secretly hoping neither the n1 nor the incredible comes out. Here's why: I know myself. At first I am going to take my phone and become isolated from the rest of the entire world while I'm in the new love phase. Then, the next new phone's going to come out and I'll immediately be jealous and won't like my new N1 or Incredible anymore.

I'll be back on the forums saying how much my four or five month old Incredible sux. I think I'm happiest befORE the phone of my dream actually comes out. ;)

Upvote 0
Funny that this topic comes up. I am secretly hoping neither the n1 nor the incredible comes out. Here's why: I know myself. At first I am going to take my phone and become isolated from the rest of the entire world while I'm in the new love phase. Then, the next new phone's going to come out and I'll immediately be jealous and won't like my new N1 or Incredible anymore.

I'll be back on the forums saying how much my four or five month old Incredible sux. I think I'm happiest befORE the phone of my dream actually comes out. ;)

Half of me agrees w/ this. I look forward to this forum everyday. Once the phone actually comes out, I won't have the need to come here as often if at all. I'll actually miss you ****ers and the conversation. We're all quasi-friends here.

Reactions: Kappy
Upvote 0

lol yeah man I know, I'm not so worried about the phone (I hope it keeps me busy for quite some time), as like Presto said, coming here.. I actually enjoy this *hit. It's not just gonna disband and we each go our own way? I might have to make a thread in the off-topic just to bull*hit with you guys haha

Edit: Let's face it. I'm not even gonna know how to use the thing so I will be asking a LOT of questions haha

Upvote 0
lol yeah man I know, I'm not so worried about the phone (I hope it keeps me busy for quite some time), as like Presto said, coming here.. I actually enjoy this *hit. It's not just gonna disband and we each go our own way? I might have to make a thread in the off-topic just to bull*hit with you guys haha

Hopefully this thread doesn't turn into an Incredible Complaint thread!!!!
Hopefully it goes more along the lines of "Did you know my Incredible can shoot lasers and automatically crochet scarfs?!?!?!?!"

Upvote 0
Hopefully this thread doesn't turn into an Incredible Complaint thread!!!!
Hopefully it goes more along the lines of "Did you know my Incredible can shoot lasers and automatically crochet scarfs?!?!?!?!"

haha true. "Guys did you know that the Incredible can predict the future? whoooooooooooa" lol

If anything the phone will probably be complaining about me :p

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones