Kappy Well-Known Member

Thanks for clarifying :D
    Steven58 likes this.
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

heh
  4. rosend99

rosend99 Well-Known Member

HTC ULTIMATE releases 31 days after HTC INCREDIBLE, wouldnt that suck!
  5. ZOMG$n1p3r24

ZOMG$n1p3r24 Active Member

i miss my custom user title. i can find the search on my own. Who agrees?
  6. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

eh nah, I'm gonna be thrilled if the Incredible meets all the criteria I want. I'll be satisfied
  7. DroidInJax

DroidInJax Active Member

I tend to look at this a little differently. I like the idea of the sum of all Android phones rivaling (or surpassing) the iPhone. That's the beauty of giving consumers many phone choices and not just "here's your phone (iPhone), hope you like it"...

I do agree that bigger and badder Android phones are needed for this to happen. Awesome ones - with keyboard, without keyboard - different flavors for different tastes... But we don't need one single phone to outsell the iPhone.
  8. Steven58

Funny that this topic comes up. I am secretly hoping neither the n1 nor the incredible comes out. Here's why: I know myself. At first I am going to take my phone and become isolated from the rest of the entire world while I'm in the new love phase. Then, the next new phone's going to come out and I'll immediately be jealous and won't like my new N1 or Incredible anymore.

I'll be back on the forums saying how much my four or five month old Incredible sux. I think I'm happiest befORE the phone of my dream actually comes out. ;)
  9. kveld3

kveld3 Well-Known Member

But it sure would be sweet if one did :D
    DroidInJax likes this.
  10. Presto343

Presto343 Well-Known Member

Half of me agrees w/ this. I look forward to this forum everyday. Once the phone actually comes out, I won't have the need to come here as often if at all. I'll actually miss you ******* and the conversation. We're all quasi-friends here.
    Kappy likes this.
  11. Presto343

Presto343 Well-Known Member

But don't get me wrong, I really need a new ******* phone. This Q sucks.
  12. Steven58

haha...which half? ;)
  13. Montana Man

Montana Man Well-Known Member

Well, that would put you in a heck of a minority! ;)
  14. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

lol yeah man I know, I'm not so worried about the phone (I hope it keeps me busy for quite some time), as like Presto said, coming here.. I actually enjoy this *hit. It's not just gonna disband and we each go our own way? I might have to make a thread in the off-topic just to bull*hit with you guys haha

Edit: Let's face it. I'm not even gonna know how to use the thing so I will be asking a LOT of questions haha
  15. kveld3

kveld3 Well-Known Member

Don't know if we can trust the Jeremy McNeal Twitter post butttttt

16. kveld3

kveld3 Well-Known Member

Hopefully this thread doesn't turn into an Incredible Complaint thread!!!!
    Hopefully it goes more along the lines of "Did you know my Incredible can shoot lasers and automatically crochet scarfs?!?!?!?!"
  17. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

haha true. "Guys did you know that the Incredible can predict the future? whoooooooooooa" lol

If anything the phone will probably be complaining about me :p
  18. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

nice
  19. Steven58

If it crochets scarves, I don't want it. I want a machismo phone. :rolleyes:
  20. kveld3

kveld3 Well-Known Member

I am sure my Incredible's complaints will be along the lines of
    "You pressed 4 icons at once...your fingers are too fat.....good bye" then sprout its internal wings and fire its booster rockets. I hope I am not putting this phone too high on a pedestal.
  21. Montana Man

Montana Man Well-Known Member

Read any of his previous Twitter posts? The guy's obviously on crack.
  22. Steven58

Agreed.
  23. Kappy

Kappy Well-Known Member

hes got that itch?
  24. kveld3

kveld3 Well-Known Member

But when I tip it to engadget and BGR and Neowin, it HAS to be true then right?</sarcasm>

I know it is grabbin at straws, but it is just wishful thinking that SOMETHING official is known about this phone aside from the name.
  25. Tar Heel

Tar Heel Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.