• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Official ICS(CLE5) Questions

phoenixms

Feb 24, 2011
I now have the official ICS update. I have a question for those that have the update as well.

Does your wifi indicator in the status bar nearly always show or indicate that it's downloading? The orange down arrow is almost always illuminated on my phone.

I've checked the wifi data usage using ICS's Data usage setting and it doesn't show anything downloading data.

I now have the official ICS update. I have a question for those that have the update as well.

Does your wifi indicator in the status bar nearly always show or indicate that it's downloading? The orange down arrow is almost always illuminated on my phone.

I've checked the wifi data usage using ICS's Data usage setting and it doesn't show anything downloading data.

It happened once. I uninstalled the app that was "stuck" then reinstalled. Everythings good

Upvote 0
another question: how are people's battery lives?

With juicedefender installed I've been going on 3 hours of almost constant use (facebook, words with friends, email, draw something and texting) and it's at 80%

I haven't been able to find how to add vibration to the android keyboard when typing. Anyone figured this out?

What keyboard are you using? Swiftkey 3 is fine with typing vibration. But if you go into sound and check "vibrate on screen tap" that might help you? For me I had to go into my keyboard settings (swiftkey's) and choose to allow vibration. Try that in your keyboard.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones