• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

One favourite android app?

After about half of you guys kept mentioning Tasker, I went ahead and downloaded the trial version a week ago.

Man, the learning curve!

But it is a fantastic app, and I have only begun to tap the potential. Thanks for the tip!

... But my wife is beginning to have something quite strained in her voice, when asking what I am doing on the phone all the time. After finding dGB the obsessive tinkering with ROMs finished, and the poor girl thought that my infatuation with the phone was past :)...

Other than that, it's Swiftkey X.

Upvote 0
I have 2 apps that I would say I use everyday, Widgetsoid2 and Xscope Browser. I could probably live without Widgetsoid since there are others that do the same, but I have yet to find a browser that displays web pages (mobile or desktop) so well. I'm over 60 with-not-so great eyes, and to be able to zoom a mobile page and have it instantly word wrap is fantastic (especially Facebook).

Reactions: PrissyPJ
Upvote 0
Player pro is my go to player at the mo, no file corruption or misbehavior, & the built in album art grabber provides better results than even cover art grabbing apps that I have used! :) .

I like a music app that keeps going for months & months without doing something bad to my library (I had this with poweramp & other players). EQ settings too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones