• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OnePlus 2 - Review

samiraa78

Aug 1, 2015
Hi I got my Oneplus 2 today, it was purchased from China and imported to India and hence had the color OS, hand to install Oxygen OS as Color OS does not have google on it.

The phone feels heavy, looks great and is quite comfortable to hold

Got my hands of Oxygen OS and just finished installing, one remark on the same unlike other phones where you need to install a custom recovery to file the zip, in Oxygen I could just boot into recovery and install the zip file which is a great thing for the novice users as they will not be required to install custom recovery.

So i installed the OS without any issue took 5 minutes booted up quickly signed up into google and the phone was set up

Observation the phone heated while installing the backup apps which was not heavy use as why installing apps and syncing gmail will send more updates on the heating issue as i start using the phone.

I configured the fingerprint scanner though it takes some time to scan the fingerprint however it unlocks pretty quicky though there is an issue reported by one of the earlier reviewers that it stops working after sometime will update on that as I use the phone

Camera has not been tested so will take some night pictures today and upload them.

Reactions: CafeKampuchia

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones