• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Online Shopping Application

kaibuki

Lurker
Apr 8, 2010
Hi All!!

I am newbie to android development, and I have got assignment, of creating an android based shopping application something like bestbuy or ebay.

so far the challenges I see in it are :

1) how to connect to SQL Server and get the data from there and show it on device.

2) how to do the ordering and other transactions kind of stuff.

3) really is it possible to make such application, as I am alone working on this assignment.

looking forward for help from you guys.

Thanks

regards

KAI

Well for it you should have basic knowledge of Web site development as well as database then you can create it own. I think you can not get the best replies here and its looking too much hurry for you. So I suggest you to refer book for it or get the information for it from Google. It will be easy and you can get the fast information about it.

Upvote 0
I was introduced to a free app by a friend and l'm trying to get people's views on it. I'm told it's an app that instantly find best deals and lowest prices on thousands of products. All you do is, use your major search engine eg. google, enter your chosen item and the app searches the Internet, including major online retail and auction sites and top shopping engines and put the results at your finger-tips. I've tried it and seems to work pretty fine. Here is the link Release the Power of MyShoppingGenie!, I'll appreciate your opinion.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones