• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Only in Russia

meanwhileinrussia.gif

tumblr_mkmffs1KUL1rkp7jjo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: Gmash
Upvote 0
As usual, please hide things that'll make pages slow to load for mobile devices.

Every forum lounge needs an 'Only in Russia' thread.

Meet 'The Punisher', a Russian bus driver who 'punishes' drivers who cut him off. I bet all the drivers who look at this wish they could do the same!

Oh, how I wish I could do that! But how does that guy still have a job driving a bus after over 100 accidents? Only in Russia, I guess lol.

Upvote 0
As usual, please hide things that'll make pages slow to load for mobile devices.

Every forum lounge needs an 'Only in Russia' thread.

Meet 'The Punisher', a Russian bus driver who 'punishes' drivers who cut him off. I bet all the drivers who look at this wish they could do the same!

it seams to me.. that it is not the truck driver's fault.
these other cars are pulling in front of him and slowing down... some even honk first. what can the truck driver do?

are they looking for insurance money?
"officer, i dont know what happened? i was just minding my own business going straight in my lane; when that 18wheeler rear-ended me!"

Upvote 0
it seams to me.. that it is not the truck driver's fault.
these other cars are pulling in front of him and slowing down... some even honk first. what can the truck driver do?

I agree. If you cut someone off and then brake, expect to get hit. Large vehicles may not be able to stop as fast. Generally, the driver who cuts someone off and brakes would be the one who would be liable for the crash. It did not appear that the bus driver intentially accellerated to hit the driver in front or had a reasonable amount of time to stop and avoid the crash.

Upvote 0
Seems like Russia has a lot of road rage.. :D

compared to whom??? :smokingsomb:

Speaking of Road Rage.. was I a victim or the cause?....

last week... I was trapped in traffic on the main Freeway due to an accident.
we were moving about 1-2 mph (stop and go) and I was in the far left lane. Which was moving faster than the other 3 lanes!
and I did not feel like keeping my car close to the car in front of me.
every time I relax a bit (playing with radio or my phone).. the gap between me and the car in front would get bigger ( 2 -3 car lengths). I would move forward to close the gap as needed...no rush.. no place to go

that pissed off the car behind me! they would honk and I would see their hands in the front windshield fly all over the place.
at first I could not believe that person was so upset at me.. or was it someone else honking at something else?
so I tested it out. I let a gap build up to 2 cars.. and sure enough, the idiot started to honk and wave their hands all over the place.
I could not believe this.. why are they getting upset? where the hell can I go? why rush to the back of the other car? to only slow back down or stop?
I was confused, because I could not decide to Laugh or get angry. :p

this went on for 30 mins.. about 3 miles. LOL
finally saw the accident and the end was near.. and I was being harassed the whole time. so I just wanted to give a little back.. and stopped my car 100 yrds from the accident. was going to get out and walk back to see if there was anything I can help them with.

the person behind me stuck their head out the window !
crap it was a middle aged woman! what can I do? Don't want her to call 911 on a man attacking her!
don't need this.. so I started towards the accident and pull right into the passing lanes.

She sped around me.. towards the working police and firemen..
and yelled at me.. "GROW THE **** UP!"
really? me? nothing to do but laugh.... :rolleyes:

Edit: decided to make a new thread about it:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/728449-road-rage-experience-tell-me-about-yours.html#post5887639

Upvote 0
compared to whom??? :smokingsomb:

Speaking of Road Rage.. was I a victim or the cause?....

last week... I was trapped in traffic on the main Freeway due to an accident.
we were moving about 1-2 mph (stop and go) and I was in the far left lane. Which was moving faster than the other 3 lanes!
and I did not feel like keeping my car close to the car in front of me.
every time I relax a bit (playing with radio or my phone).. the gap between me and the car in front would get bigger ( 2 -3 car lengths). I would move forward to close the gap as needed...no rush.. no place to go

that pissed off the car behind me! they would honk and I would see their hands in the front windshield fly all over the place.
at first I could not believe that person was so upset at me.. or was it someone else honking at something else?
so I tested it out. I let a gap build up to 2 cars.. and sure enough, the idiot started to honk and wave their hands all over the place.
I could not believe this.. why are they getting upset? where the hell can I go? why rush to the back of the other car? to only slow back down or stop?
I was confused, because I could not decide to Laugh or get angry. :p

this went on for 30 mins.. about 3 miles. LOL
finally saw the accident and the end was near.. and I was being harassed the whole time. so I just wanted to give a little back.. and stopped my car 100 yrds from the accident. was going to get out and walk back to see if there was anything I can help them with.

the person behind me stuck their head out the window !
crap it was a middle aged woman! what can I do? Don't want her to call 911 on a man attacking her!
don't need this.. so I started towards the accident and pull right into the passing lanes.

She sped around me.. towards the working police and firemen..
and yelled at me.. "GROW THE **** UP!"
really? me? nothing to do but laugh.... :rolleyes:

Edit: decided to make a new thread about it:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/728449-road-rage-experience-tell-me-about-yours.html#post5887639

Not sure why did that old lady gets so pissed off. I think you were most likely a victim because there was an accident and everyone is moving at snail's pace.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones