• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OnTrack Diabetes: Excellent app for tracking personal health stats!

sarxsvt

Apr 7, 2010
VA
OnTrack Diabetes

Key Features
-Ability to track Blood Glucose levels in mmo/l or mg/dL
-Graphs including Hi/Low range for Glucose levels.
-Ability to export data and email it for review. (XML, HTML, or CSV)
-Tracks many personal health statistics (Blood Pressure, Glucose, Daily Average, Range, Carb intake, Pulse, and more configurable categories)
-Tracks insulin usage/dosage
-Easy to use
-Free!

OnTrack has been extremely easy to setup and use. It can be as simple or as detailed as you desire. You can track statistics from several categories and view them as a graph. On these graphs you can setup your statistical averages so that you can tell when you exceed the norm in the glucose range that you defined. You can also tag each event with notes ie what you did to cause this reading to vary from the norm.

OnTrack also has the ability to track carbs and other personal health stats in much the same way that you track glucose. Helping to keep you on target for diets or other usage.

Of the 4 diabetes management apps I've tried so far, OnTrack is by far the easiest to use and the simplest to see results in an understandable format. Coupled with the ability to quickly export those results to my email, it leads to a very comprehensive way to monitor Glucose, or other vital information.

OnTrack was a good app until the latest update, around a week ago, when it was purchased by Medivo. After the update you cannot access the app without giving Medivo your email address. I for one am not willing to give this unknown company any personal information when they potentially have my medical data. I also cannot retrieve the last two months of data saved in the app.

Paul

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones