• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

oops i droped my phone

can someone help i dropped my phone this morning and now i get a dark screen that i can see with sun light at a angle can some one help? please:(

Sorry to hear about your phone. Bummer. It sounds like the digitizer has a problem. If you have insurance you will want to take your phone to your carrier and have them check it out. If you don't have insurance, you can check into your local market. Their are many reputable repair shops in most areas. Dropped phones are pretty common I'm afraid. best of luck to you and thanks for joining these forums. If you would like to talk to the other owners of your phone for their advice, below is a link to the list of phones and their support/discussion areas. Just open the list and find your device... and a click will have you in that area.
Android Phones - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones