Optimus V GameingSupport

1. Merlin1

Merlin1 Well-Known Member

I know this is not a high end phone or even close but i was wondering if the phone can run 3d games at all. I was mostley wondering about dungeon defenders and spectral souls. Any other input on gameing on the Optimus V is also apreciated. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. trippin

trippin Well-Known Member

According to the Android market (on PC) the optimus V is allowed to download it, not sure if it actually runs though as I don't like RPG games, so I won't bother downloading them.
  3. mydenver

mydenver Member

I am going to guess that it will run fairly slowly and not be much fun. The 600mhz processor is not enough to handle Toon Wars at full speed, so it definitely won't be able to Dungeon Defenders at full speed. I could be wrong, but that is my best guess without spending $5.
  4. Merlin1

Thanks for the replys. I am just happy the phone can run what it can compared to the Intercept.
  5. Infamiss

Infamiss New Member

All the games that worked on my Epic works on this, even Sims 3 (which I guess would be considered 3d). Very little to no lag by the way.
  6. xbrokdikdogx

xbrokdikdogx Well-Known Member

pocket legends works great so I wouldn't be surprised if the other 3d games worked well too.
  7. Merlin1

Thanks again for the replys. Also i would like to correct my grammer as i spelled gaming wrong in the title. I got treated like i was a kid when i did that on another forum.
  8. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

Well...if you edit your thread post in the Advanced Mode, you can edit the title. :)
    Merlin1 likes this.
  9. mydenver

mydenver Member

I just tested the game on an overclocked phone and it runs pretty well with just a little bit of lag when a bunch of characters are on screen...
  10. Merlin1

Wich game are you refering to?
  11. mydenver

mydenver Member

dungeon defenders running at almost full speed with processor overclocked to 825mhz, a little bit of slowdown when there are a bunch of enemies on screen
    Merlin1 likes this.