• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

option for inverted colors?

not seeing any accessibility options for inverted colors for night time reading. I know other versions of android have had this. Anyone have any suggestions?

What specifically are you reading ? Ebooks or do you mean in the internet? What specifically do you want inverted?

If its the browser... the stock browser (at least stock paranoid android browser) has this option in settings>accessibility>inverted screen rendering
[Hide]
Screenshot_2012-11-12-21-12-05.png
[/spoiler]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352772555585.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352772555585.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 53
Upvote 0
Reading ebooks, but also for internet surfing. I know in ICS there used to be a global option like the ipad has, but I don't see this in jelly bean. Also for the internet browser the old one used to have this option, but I don't see it in chrome.

So I guess I'm stuck? Man that sucks, reading or browsing at night is very painful on the eyes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones