• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Order and Chaos

I just started playing. Er, I guess "replaying"; I bought it for my iPod Touch all the way back when it first came out, but I got stuck on a mission very early on, and gave up on it. When O&C went on sale recently, I decided to grab it for my Android phone, and give it another go. I was disappointed that, despite letting me log into my account, the game doesn't let me continue with the character I was playing back on the iOS version, but I started a new guy, and have gotten a bit further than I did last time.

Upvote 0
I just started playing. Er, I guess "replaying"; I bought it for my iPod Touch all the way back when it first came out, but I got stuck on a mission very early on, and gave up on it. When O&C went on sale recently, I decided to grab it for my Android phone, and give it another go. I was disappointed that, despite letting me log into my account, the game doesn't let me continue with the character I was playing back on the iOS version, but I started a new guy, and have gotten a bit further than I did last time.

Add me in game "Jedii"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones