• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Other people cant hear me talk

JarMac87

Lurker
May 10, 2012
Just bought the Galaxy Note LTE about 2 weeks ago. About 70% of my calls, the person on the other end cannot hear me talking at all for about a minute. After that minute is up, they can hear me for a good 10 minutes, and then its back to not hearing me.

Is this a software issue? Hardware? Does anyone else have the issue or is it just me?

Just bought the Galaxy Note LTE about 2 weeks ago. About 70% of my calls, the person on the other end cannot hear me talking at all for about a minute. After that minute is up, they can hear me for a good 10 minutes, and then its back to not hearing me.

Is this a software issue? Hardware? Does anyone else have the issue or is it just me?

To see if it is a software issue or bad load, I would Factory wipe and reset. Test and if this is still an issue, take it back to where you bought it and exchange.

Thanks.

Reactions: damewolf13
Upvote 0

Any posting like this should come with a location of where you are when having the problem. What phone and carrier did you have before the Note and how was that service? I assume you are in the USA because you are posting in an LTE forum.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones