Palm calendar to Droid

Last Updated:

1. lois

lois New Member This Topic's Starter

As a long time Palm user, I now have 6+ years of Calendar entries that I don't want to lose if I have to start over with Droid. I understand that the Palm calendar will not download to the Droid, but is it possible to copy the Palm calendar as a stand-alone to the Droid to have as a reference?

Advertisement
  2. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, glad to have ya aboard!

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

4. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

5. Cajun777

Cajun777 New Member

Lois:

I have the same question, but it seems as though no one has an answer. It has been nice of them to welcome you to the forum, but an answer would have been even nicer. I have looked around (and am still searching), but have not come up with any help regarding this problem. If someone can even point in a direction, it would be appreciated. If I find something, I will post it.

Thanks,

Brad

lois likes this.
  6. lois

Thanks, Brad-- 'Welcomes' were nice but an answer would have been even nicer! Have decided to stay with Pam and go with the Pre+ --if Palm does go under, suspect there will be reasonable support (as usual with Palm) for a time.

7. Cajun777

Cajun777 New Member

Good luck with the Pre! Making the change to Motorola's Droid was a difficult decision, but I am happy with it. No, the calendars, task lists and contacts are not the same, clear programs, but once you get on the down side of the learning curve the added benefits are awesome. If you don't need all the add'l features and the added speed, I'd stay with Palm. It's just a shame that Palm was not smart enough to look after the needs of their customers.:cool: Brad

8. lois

Thanks, Brad. BUT you have caused me to rethink. Have to now look into "all the add'l features and the added speed" of Droid --I had thought Palm OS big advantage was its speed. Guess I'll be spending more time at Verizon store than I had planned.