• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Panda Home and HTC Sense

I downloaded Panda so the I can use a theme it works with. It works fine and I am always givin a chance to use Panda or HTC Sense when I hit the home key. This is a pain so I opted to use the HTC Sense as default. But I can't see where it allows me to use the Panda again. I can't figure out how to get those 2 choices back. Except for deleting Panda and reinstalling it. Am I missing something? And is there a way to flip between the choices another way?...Gets stupid to having the choice screen always come up. Thanks

I downloaded Panda so the I can use a theme it works with. It works fine and I am always givin a chance to use Panda or HTC Sense when I hit the home key. This is a pain so I opted to use the HTC Sense as default. But I can't see where it allows me to use the Panda again. I can't figure out how to get those 2 choices back. Except for deleting Panda and reinstalling it. Am I missing something? And is there a way to flip between the choices another way?...Gets stupid to having the choice screen always come up. Thanks
App on the market called home switcher

Home Switcher - Android app on AppBrain

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones