PED3 UniversalAccessories

Last Updated:

1. maniacman54

maniacman54 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just ordered the PED3 Universal dock. Looks pretty nice. It's all metal, so
    I shouldn't have problem sticking a nice magnet to activate the multimedia. Will put up thoughts/pseudo review when I receive it.

PED3 Universal

Advertisement
  2. maniacman54

Received my Ped3 universal stand today. Gotta say... I'm loving it so far. It's clean, very sturdy and you don't have to mess with anything. I looked at other stands, but most seemed to bulky and I was really considering Clingo, but there weren't many reviews out there. I'm in the market now to get a magnet to place on the stand. I bought magnetic tape, but it's not strong enough to go through my phone's cover (Amzer Argyle Red). Take a look

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Big_Meech

Big_Meech Member

send me links for magnet plz when u find

4. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

5. maniacman54

Went to Michaels and got some magnets (check out the pictures). They were $2.99 for 4. They're pretty strong. I tested the power before I bought them and work through the packaging and the phone cover. I had a 40% coupon, so it ended up being cheaper.
    Once I got home, I stuck the magnet straight onto the stand and it worked like a charm. I definitely could've had a cheaper dock, but I really like the look of the ped3 and now with magnets, it's even better. I tried sticking the magnet to the back of the stand to hide it, but the way the phone sits in the stand, the magnet wouldn't be touching it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]