• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

People writing financial tech articles.

Snow_Fox

Android Expert
Mar 31, 2010
Is it just me.. Or does it seem when people try to mix business and tech they usually end up somewhere outside of kansas, over the rainbow and way up high?

I know business is unpredictable.. However, after reading an article on yahoo finance and the thread on tmo just now..

It really is beginning to seem to me like there are only a handful of people in the business world who really understand/can write on tech...

Anyone else ever wonder where some of these "financial tech writers" get whatever it is they smoke, snort, drink or inject?

There was a thread about this but I'll bite.
These writers are all about generating headlines to attract readership, because readership = ad revenue.
That being said, they will say the most ******ed thing to spark debate on the little comments section on these articles, because.. again, ad revenue.

You get to know the writers that are trolls and not read their articles after awhile.
Right now there are a lot stoking the fire between carriers and smartphone camps, and they are making a lot of money from people making fools out of themselves.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones