• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

permission to come aboard, captain?

aneki

Jan 19, 2010
PDX
hello team! figured id finally drop an intro. thanks for all the work you fellows have done. names fitz, though aneki works fine. my droid wouldn't be half as fun without the help of your forums. nay, not the most technical but I like it that way, keeps the mystery abound. so thanks again staff, and posters. lets take over the world, whadaya say?

hello team! figured id finally drop an intro. thanks for all the work you fellows have done. names fitz, though aneki works fine. my droid wouldn't be half as fun without the help of your forums. nay, not the most technical but I like it that way, keeps the mystery abound. so thanks again staff, and posters. lets take over the world, whadaya say?
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones