• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Personal Video's" Folder Not Displaying Titles?

brody8898

Oct 10, 2011
So, I put some movies on my KFHD. I converted them and they play flawlessly, I have no issue there. My problem comes with the way my KFHD display's icon with no titles.

So, the only way to know what a movie is, is to play it. There's no way (at least not one I can find) to edit the "grid/list view" options for this folder, when I click the options tab nothing happens.

Anyone else having this problem or know a solution?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 116
So, I put some movies on my KFHD. I converted them and they play flawlessly, I have no issue there. My problem comes with the way my KFHD display's icon with no titles.

So, the only way to know what a movie is, is to play it. There's no way (at least not one I can find) to edit the "grid/list view" options for this folder, when I click the options tab nothing happens.

Anyone else having this problem or know a solution?

Yeah I noticed this too with mine when I tried to put a video on. I haven't seen any solution for adding titles either.

Upvote 0
It has been a few weeks, but I've finally heard back from Amazon
-----------------------------
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. In regard of personal video name and pictures.Our software developers are working on a solution that will be coming out soon as a upgrade.

We'll consider your feedback as we plan further improvements. Customer feedback like y................blah, blah
----------------------------

So I guess they'll be coming out with an update for at least this, but I imagine additional bugs. I hope it is soon--while I love watching Amazon movies/videos, I like to watch personal ones as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones