• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone Acting Up

Soultics

Nov 7, 2009
Ouch, wasn't doing anything with my phone, seen I had a green notifcation, tried to turn on the screen with the power button, no luck there, so I battery pulled. Now my screen is on the eye loading screen and stays there until the screen turns off, hitting the power button its stuck there. Tried several times, any recommendations? Never had a problem with the phone, haven't installed anything new the past couple days, no root or anything.

Hmm.. while I really like sweeterhome.. I think I may uninstall it until this problem gets fixed.. factory reset is not something I want to have to look forward to because of an app.

It is a great homescreen though.. I love having the equivalent to 8 screens on just 1 thanks to the springboards.. but this is a major bug I don't want to play russian roulette with.

on another note... are you sure it's not loading anything? I know some of the sweeterhome screens are all black in some themes if you haven't changed them. Swiping doesn't do anything? (remember you can swipe up+down in Sweeterhome.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones