• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello all,

I'm coming from a Motorola Droid 1 and I really like the TB.

I am having difficulty with the phone app. From the home screen, I press PHONE and then a number pad comes up with some sort of call history above it / behind it.

QUESTION: As I scroll down I see the latest calls with duplicates removed. That makes sense. But then comes a bar with a few contacts that are separated from the rest of the list which I assume is favorites. Then comes another bar and then lots of contacts but not all my contacts.

What is this group? Selected contacts? if so how do I put everyone in here?

Sorry to "leech" off this topic, but there's a couple things I'm curious about, too (don't have a Thunderbolt yet, so can't test it out, myself). I assume the Thunderbolt (and probably all other smart phones) have speed dial, right? How exactly does it work on the Thunderbolt? On my current (non-smart) phone, it assigns my contacts a number 1-9, and on the dial pad, when I hold down the selected number, it automatically dials that contact. Does it work the same on this phone, or is it done another way?

I had another question, too, but I'm suddenly forgetting what it was... Ah well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones