• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone stand for a phone in case

gtbarry

Android Expert
Jul 15, 2012
California
Looking for a simple desktop stand, no connectors or electronics about it. Prefer one that can fit the phone in landscape or portrait, though I understand landscape is easier.

What I want more than anything is a stand that I can put my phone in while it is in the case. Most stands that I see tend to fit the phone without the case. And practically speaking, I won't be wanting to take my phone in and out of its case just to put it in the stand.

FYI, I use a galaxy Nexus.

Thanks!

I have one of these:
Posable Spider Podium for Smartphones

It has 8 "legs" you can pose in to any position you want. I have mine fashioned in such a way that I can rest my phone in it either portrait or landscape. I have the legs set up so that 4 are the base, two form the back and the other either hug the phone in portrait or allows for the landscape to just rest on them.

You can even hang it off of things, including your A/C vent in the car.

Reactions: gtbarry
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones