• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Photo messaging xperia x10

I know this might sound pretty basic, but when you recieve a photo message or a text with a photo attached, it states whether you want to download. if i press yes, where does this picture then go, because it doesnt seem to go anywhere in my media files? also (when you dont download) i have opened the message and tried to save the picture on its on but there doesnt seem to be an option to save the photo like on other ericssons?!

I have a subfolder in My Albums called download and that is where pictures recieved via my Handcent Sms app go to. Assume it was system created when I first downloaded/saved an image.

I also have just tried the same with the stock app and I have another file called download which must be attached to the sony ericsson programme and the pic was viewable in there via media scape.

You just have to long press on the image and select save to sd card. Presumably if you want to move it afterwards you can use one of the file managers available - I use Linda or Astro. You could also use the file manager to have a look round your sd card files to see where the ones you've saved but can't see are and then move them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones