• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PikPok Games - developer - HI!

Hi, I'm milla, the community manager for Sidhe and PikPok Games. I tried to sign up as me, but my name was taken, so I'm on board as our smartphone development brand, PikPok.

Our two brands have, until now, been associated with Playstation, Xbox, Wii, PC, and iOS, but as of today we are officially an Android studio too :)

We just released Flick Kick Fieldgoal in conjunction with Open Feint, and we plan to port and develop more titles. I'd like to get to know you guys, find out what you think, and try and give you want you want, so feel free to contact me. My address is milla at sidhe dot co dot nz, and any support queries about our titles can be sent to support at pikpokgames dot com. That address also comes to me, but if I'm not about someone else can pick it up, so you will never be left hanging if you mail that one.

Anyway, I'm a kiwi, a gamer, and a real appreciator of gadgets. I don't know huge amounts about the Android platform or the hardware it runs on, but I plan to learn. I hope you will be able to educate me!

Be happy,
milla.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones