Pimp My Rom?

1. portezbie

portezbie Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. nyioo7

nyioo7 Well-Known Member

The person who created said it's mainly for ICS and JB. So, I highly doubt it since stock ROM for Triumph is Froyo. Check the details on xda developers site. Link is at the bottom of the article.
    portezbie likes this.
  3. chilz

chilz Well-Known Member

not for froyo but there is an option for gb i tried to flash it and got to the point where it asks what os u use but i wonder if i could use the data tweak and get gb to work
    jjohn7293 likes this.
  4. jjohn7293

jjohn7293 Well-Known Member

All hail the Chilz! Lol
  5. rhonalex

rhonalex Member

I flashed and installed Pimp my ROM. I didn't notice many tweaks though; disable boot animation was one tweak I selected, but the boot animation was still there, so I don't know if the less visible tweaks got installed or not.

On Starship Triumph (CM GB ROM), I flashed some of the wifi tweaks and it broke the wifi. Wifi still connected and said it was connected, but no apps could access the internet. Reboots and reinstalls didn't change it.

Pimp my ROM did install some stuff I selected the next time I tried with a newer version and a clean ROM.

So, try Pimp My ROM, but make a backup of some kind in case your ROM becomes unusable and you have to reflash the ROM.
  6. JTAKER

JTAKER Well-Known Member

Yeah, I installed it but noticed nothing change.
  7. rebel69ization

rebel69ization Well-Known Member

Installed, and no change whatsoever
  8. Ken2Chill

Ken2Chill Well-Known Member

Would this work for MIUI-2.4.20 v3?
  9. rebel69ization

rebel69ization Well-Known Member

No it won't because im running 2.4.20 v3 and i flashed pimp my rom but nothing changed. I also flashed it while running mt dev cm7-9/26 build, all the tweaks showed up but it broke the wifi and none of my settings would work.
  10. Ken2Chill

Ken2Chill Well-Known Member

Okay, thank you for saving me some time.
  11. mr0chris

mr0chris Guest

I'm pretty sure this zip uses some of the V6 supercharger tweaks, of which a few break wifi (specifically the 3g tweaks) I bet their wifi fix will work for this one too

Nevermind I tried to apply the fixer and it didn't work