• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pixel Fishing - mobile game with cute graphics

Kzunec

Lurker
Apr 2, 2023
Hello everyone!

I am excited to announce the release of my latest game on Google Play. This is my first serious game, following the not-so-great Jump, Astronaut! I believe this new game is much better and more interesting. I would greatly appreciate it if you could rate it.

Introducing Pixel Fishing, a delightful game with charming graphics that takes you on an underwater adventure to catch pixelated fish. Your objective is to upgrade your fishing gear and enhance your skills to capture rare and fascinating fish species. What sets this game apart is the thrilling challenge of controlling your hook during its descent, skillfully avoiding fish to dive deeper, and seizing the opportunity to catch as many fish as possible when the hook resurfaces. This unique gameplay mechanic is reminiscent of the popular game Ridiculous Fishing, ensuring an enjoyable gaming experience.

Here are some exciting features of Pixel Fishing:

- Complete your fish book by collecting a diverse range of fish species.
- Enhance your fishing equipment, including your line and hook, to unlock not only common fish but also multiple golden fish species.
- Engage in daily quests to earn valuable rewards in the form of gold.
- Accomplish in-game achievements to receive thrilling rewards.
- Even when you're offline, you can continue to earn coins and progress in the game.
- Immerse yourself in the pleasant music and cozy atmosphere that are characteristic of pixelated games.
- Each dive offers a unique experience, ensuring endless excitement and discovery.

Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy diving into the world of Pixel Fishing!

Please rate and share your feedback.

Google Play

4.png
3.png
1.png
2.png
5.png

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones