Plants vs Zombies not compatible :(

1. monsterenergy22

monsterenergy22 Well-Known Member

Todays free app in the amazon app store is the official of plants vs zombies. When i went to download it i found out that for some reason it is not compatible with the og droid. My first thoughts were ram and cpu speed. So i edited the build.prob and was able to spoof as another phone just like you used to have to do for netflix. However, it crashes as the game is starting up, any ideas?

Advertisement
    :
  2. carassius

carassius Well-Known Member

Dang. I was psyched up and was going to d/l as soon as I got home from work. I guess not. :(
  3. northendtrooper

northendtrooper Active Member

I can't get it on my D1 as well, that is sofa king gay. So I think I got a loophole. I'm downloading to my brother's samsung charge and when we figure this out to get this game to work on D1 then it will be in my account as already paid.
  4. monsterenergy22

northendtrooper likes this.
  5. bitz_dv

bitz_dv Member

I logged onto my Amazon account on a PC to grab this since it won't let me get it on my OG Droid that I have with me now, going to link my D2 later and see if it will go.
  6. northendtrooper

7. northendtrooper

Update on this. I am having the same problem with the OP but I did realize that even on my brother's Charge it was doing the same thing. So I'm thinking it is app issues not phone.
  8. monsterenergy22

Lets hope a stability updates comes out in the next week or so
  9. northendtrooper

Another update. I dunno if they did a ninja update or something but out of the blue it started to work. Fun game but I didn't see the difference between this and Tower Defense.
  10. monsterenergy22

Mhmm glad to see its workin for someone! Mine still crashes though
  11. PhilosoRaptor

PhilosoRaptor Well-Known Member

Yeah, with this and other stability probs that I can't get away from on any GB ROM on the Droid, I'm going to get an Xperia Play now.
  12. carassius

carassius Well-Known Member

Not sure if anyone is still interested, but see link for instructions. This person seemed to get it to work on a Liquid ROM.

Plants vs Zombies

See post #4