• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Got the updated version of Google Play Music today and now all of my music is "not available"

I also saw Google is now offering a paid service for this but have not been able to find anything directly linking the two. has anyone else had an issue or seen anything regarding this?

This happened on my girls phone. just go into settings and delete cache and data and restart and sign in and you'll be good to go (worked for her).

Reactions: LilBit and Andima
Upvote 0
Sadly this did not work for me, now it will not even allow me to log in to my account saying "There is already an account on this Android device"

Sadface

uninstall it completely and re-install from the market? It is going to bring you to a link to manage devices, where you will have to sign into your google account. You can just do it from your desktop and delete all devices with n860 in the name. This happened to me too lol. After I did that I was able to use it on my device. This can happen when you have used multiple roms but on the same device. They really made this cumbersome for no reason. I suppose they had to manage all the traffic somehow though.

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
uninstall it completely and re-install from the market? It is going to bring you to a link to manage devices, where you will have to sign into your google account. You can just do it from your desktop and delete all devices with n860 in the name. This happened to me too lol. After I did that I was able to use it on my device. This can happen when you have used multiple roms but on the same device. They really made this cumbersome for no reason. I suppose they had to manage all the traffic somehow though.

Still a no go sadly, only devices with authorizing are my desktops, still cannot log in from the play app on my warp.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones