• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Playlist shortcut - not working - Meridan

Michaeljc70

Oct 15, 2009
I created a shortcut to a playlist (m3u) on my Home screen. When I clicked it, it asked if I wanted to use Meridian media player or the standard one. I prefer Meridian, so I selected that. It opened Meridian and showed the playlist file name, etc, but not the actual playlist. Is there any way to get this to work and actually play (or load) the playlist?

I created a shortcut to a playlist (m3u) on my Home screen. When I clicked it, it asked if I wanted to use Meridian media player or the standard one. I prefer Meridian, so I selected that. It opened Meridian and showed the playlist file name, etc, but not the actual playlist. Is there any way to get this to work and actually play (or load) the playlist?

Not sure, but did you try to this first by manually starting Meridan and then loading a playlist ... if that works ... then
you might contact the apps author for an answer ..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones