• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help PLEASE Help.. ANY way to undelete?

wes032

Lurker
Sep 30, 2012
Hey all am new to the site.. not so new to Androids.
I accidentally deleted a video file I need for work. I am on a Sprint (SPH-L900) Galaxy Note 2 that is rooted and running stock ROM.
I paid and downloaded an app called Undelete for rooted users.
I installed it and it searched for deleted files but ONLY searched the EXT. SDCARD and not the internal memory of the phone and I cannot find an option or an app that will search not only the Ext. card but the int. memory as well.
Can ANYONE PLEASE help he here. Let me know if I have a prayer in hell to get this to recover and how?
This file was deleted about 4hrs ago, and have used the phone VERY little except use the cell phone itself.
NEED to know and answer and get this recovered by tomorrow AM before my presentation or I am TOTALLY screwed...

so once again, PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks in advance,
S. W. Moore

Hey all am new to the site.. not so new to Androids.
I accidentally deleted a video file I need for work. I am on a Sprint (SPH-L900) Galaxy Note 2 that is rooted and running stock ROM.
I paid and downloaded an app called Undelete for rooted users.
I installed it and it searched for deleted files but ONLY searched the EXT. SDCARD and not the internal memory of the phone and I cannot find an option or an app that will search not only the Ext. card but the int. memory as well.
Can ANYONE PLEASE help he here. Let me know if I have a prayer in hell to get this to recover and how?
This file was deleted about 4hrs ago, and have used the phone VERY little except use the cell phone itself.
NEED to know and answer and get this recovered by tomorrow AM before my presentation or I am TOTALLY screwed...

so once again, PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks in advance,
S. W. Moore

I thought he was on Sprint ;)

Reactions: DonB
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones