1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Please help!!! Bricked phone

1. Nate12

Nate12 Well-Known Member

I downloaded cyanogenmod on my s4 and I just tried to install the new cm11 nightly and now it's bricked it goes to the cyanogenmod boot screen and won't go any further, phrase help me!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Nate12

Nate12 Well-Known Member

Oh and its an sgh m919 carrier is tmobile
  3. Riche101

Riche101 VIP Member VIP Member

Have yoy tried going into recovery or flash mode. Holding Power, Home and Volume Buttons ( up=recovery, down =flash) together.

If you can get in either your safe
  4. Nate12

Nate12 Well-Known Member

It won't go into recovery for some reason but it will go into flash. I'm a noob and I'm not experienced in flashing
  5. Riche101

Riche101 VIP Member VIP Member

Some times with recovery can take a while to load if a little blue line of words cone on top left of screen then you should be fine. I had this panic the offer day. I'm no expert but if nothing working you may have to re flash again. Best wait until someone more knowledgeable comes on to help.

Wish I could help more
  6. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Moved to the root forum for better visibility.
    cocokasper likes this.
  7. chadwick108

chadwick108 Well-Known Member

Download lies for drivers and Odin look Odin stock file for build were on will need to flash via Odin unless you had a custom recovery and made a backup
  8. cocokasper

cocokasper Well-Known Member

Did you make a backup using recovery at anytime? if you have one just use the button trick go into recovery and restore it. if the trick isn't working keep trying it's a bitch to get sometimes.