• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
{Help} Locked out of Samsung Galaxy S22 after forgetting password
!!! I Don't look for any kind of 3rd party applications!

FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK MY CASE IS "SUSPICIOUS", HERE ARE PROOFS: [
So, out of nowhere I have forgotten my phone's password that I have been using for few months now ( I know, No applauses needed) Going to Galaxy find my device I have not enabled distance unlocking(Stop The Applauses!!) What do I do? I'm hopelessly trying all the different kinds of variations of password I'm sure I used at this point I'm just going crazy. Now back to my request, Can anyone help me with following? :

1. How can I factory reset my phone without password
2. Can I force my phone to enter safe mode without password
3. Can I copy my data to my pc through USB without password?
4. What else can I do?
5. Is there anything Find My Device Google can do?
6. Is there any chance I can atleast save my photo gallery before factory reseting through Google Find my Device?

I have been going through internet 2 entire days without any results, please help I'm going desperate, There are many important photos and documents I won't be able to retrieve:(.

If you will need any kind of more verification of the case, I will send you pics of box, Purchase details or everything, Please just try to help me,It is very important for me

So, out of nowhere I have forgotten my phone's password that I have been using for few months now ( I know, No applauses needed) Going to Galaxy find my device I have not enabled distance unlocking(Stop The Applauses!!) What do I do? I'm hopelessly trying all the different kinds of variations of password I'm sure I used at this point I'm just going crazy. Now back to my request, Can anyone help me with following? :

4. What else can I do?
6. Is there any chance I can atleast save my photo gallery before factory reseting through Google Find my Device?

I have been going through internet 2 entire days without any results, please help I'm going desperate, There are many important photos and documents I won't be able to retrieve:(.

If you will need any kind of more verification of the case, I will send you pics of box, Purchase details or everything, Please just try to help me,It is very important for me
No, you can't access or back up anything in the device's current state. It wouldn't be a very secure lock if there was a way to do that, because the entire purpose of the lock is to PREVENT access to all of that.

Upvote 0

4. What else can I do?

1. hard reset the phone:
2. yes
3.nope
4.hard reset is the only thing you can do.
5.nope
6.if your photos have been sync'd to google photos, then you are all set. if not then no.

Reactions: akowaskidageorgian
Upvote 0
Thanks ❣️

Problem is even shutting down / entering safe mode on phone requires password, I can forve shut down with volume down + turm of buttom but is there way to force safe mode after turning it off
Wipe it remotely via Google Find My Device - google.com/android/find

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones