• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please help with rooting boost mobile lg ls720 optimus f3

I have tried every rooting method i've seen... i have the right driver (i think)... but yet still cannot root it says something like daemon not started... the daemon started successful on port... runs.. then says rooting phone... failure...cleaning up.. then says press any key to reboot and exit... PLEASEEEE HELP

I have tried every rooting method i've seen... i have the right driver (i think)... but yet still cannot root it says something like daemon not started... the daemon started successful on port... runs.. then says rooting phone... failure...cleaning up.. then says press any key to reboot and exit... PLEASEEEE HELP
Did you usted Kingo Root: download.cnet.com/Kingo-Android-Root/3000-2094_4-75996768.html

Reactions: tony35
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones