• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Polar clock broken today

mrfuzzy

Lurker
May 31, 2010
Hello just wanted to post my findings.

I've been using the polar clock background on the incredible since I got it a few weeks back but last night it was having a hard time rendering the background and causing force closes and phone resets. I realized this only happened after 12:00, I think due the date switching to the 31. I think that the dynamic clock may just be broken for the 31st but the rest of the time it seem to work without issues. I can confirm this by manually changing my date and thee polar click no longer crashes as long as the day isn't the 31st. So if you use this background you will have to change it for a day every two months it seems to avoid the color value for the 31 that is causing it to crash.

Let me know if your polar clock works on the 31 and maybe its a broken setting I have or a broken phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones